This organization is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Their Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology re-defines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Their AI-enabled cloud converged network management-as-service platform, simplifies deployment, monitoring, and management of your single-site or geographically distributed multi-site wired and wireless network.
Since they are rapidly growing their DevOps Team they are in need of a SecOps Leader to join their Cloud group. This is a remote position based anywhere in the U.S.
How you’ll help them connect the world
Working within the DevOps organization the SecOps leader will be responsible for defining and implementing strategy and technologies for their Cloud security program. This hands-on role will require you to define processes, create policies and documentation which help carve the road towards cloud certifications. You will be hands-on and build security into our systems.
What you’ll be doing
– Applies technical concepts and ensure laboratory equipment is fully functional for technical support
– Implements security controls to ensure the enforcement of policies and procedures
– Evaluates, implements, operates security tooling and analysis and reports on output
– Drives cloud compliance initiatives including program management aspects such as tracking cross-functional dependencies
– Ensure management’s buy-in and commitment to a realistic roadmap for iterating and improving security throughout an organization
– Establish cross-team collaboration with security built into the software development lifecycle
– Communicating risk in a nuanced manner to inform business decisions
– Deep knowledge/experience in networking, infrastructure, and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus
– Extensive experience with intrusion analysis, incident handling, incident response, malware analysis, vulnerability assessment, or penetration testing.
– Strong experience in implementing, operating, and analyzing continuous monitoring tools.
– In-depth understanding of the methods of technical attack and how these can be detected in a digital environment
– Ability to assess and analyze a wide range of information to draw conclusions on how to improve the security of our systems
– Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.
– Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
– 12+ years of infrastructure and operations management experience at a global scale.
– 7+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup, and recovery.
You’ll Excite Them If You Have
Strong fluency in Linux environments
Good SQL skills.
Scripting and/or programming skills and the ability to develop custom tool integrations.
Integration between multiple systems using their published API’s.
L2, L3, load balancer, routing, and VPN configuration.
Kubernetes, ISTIO (service mesh) configuration and management.
Expertise using version control systems such as Git or Perforce.
Strong understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware, Docker, Kubernetes.